MO - Privacy and Confidentiality
1. What information do we collect?
In short: we collect personal information that you provide to us.
A) Information You Provide to Us.
- MO collects information that you provide directly to us when you sign up and use MO including:
- Information when you register or update the details of your account,
- Communication with other users, provide reviews or other comments,
- Requests made to customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- The types of information we may collect include:
- Your name,
- Email address,
- Account password (encrypted),
- mobile number,
- postal address including house number, street address and city
- photographs you upload of items or services you post for sale,
- written descriptions of your posted items,
- bids you make on items,
- reviews or comments you make,
- all messages with other users or with us sent through the MO messaging service or to MO directly,
- government-issued identi cation documents (such as a driver's license or national ID),
- Delivery & Billing address,
- any other information you choose to provide.
B. Payment Data
All payment services through the payment portal setup by Webxpay Pvt Ltd. You may find their privacy notice link at http://Webxpay.co/privacy-policy/.
C. Application Data
If you use our application, we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
- Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide certain location-based services. Such services would include delivery. IF you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including you mobile device’s camera, contacts, sms messages, photos and other features. If you wish to change our access permissions you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile Device ID, model and manufacturer,) operating system, version information and system con guration information, device and application identi cation numbers, browser types and version, hardware model Internet Service provider and/or mobile carrier and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server.) If you are using our application, we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s unique device ID and information about the features of our application you accessed.
- Push Notifications. We may request tis end you push noti cations regarding your account or certain features of the application. If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them o in your device’s settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application for troubleshooting and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
All information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
D. Information We Collect Automatically
In Short: Some information – such as your internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collect automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your speci c identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
This information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log les. Depending on how you interact with us, the log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and les viewed, searches and other actions your take such as which features to use,) device even information (such as system activity, error reports (sometime called ‘crash dumps,’) and hardware settings.
- Device Data. We collected device data such as information about your phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server,) device and application identi cation numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system con guration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type of settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tell us your current location based on your IP address. You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you not be able to use certain aspect of the Services.
E. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: We process your information to provide, improve and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log into your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of Services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested services.
- To respond to user inquiries/o er support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested services.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send your details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies and other similar information.
- To ful l and manage your orders. We may process your information to ful l and manage your orders, payments and returns made through the Services.
- To enable-user-to-user communications. We my process you information of you choose to use any of our o erings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request for feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request for feedback and contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send us for making our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with you marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location and more.
- To post testimonial. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal Information.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our e orts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine e ectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the e ectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Service to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the e ectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests and exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
F. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHRE YOUR PERSONLA INFORAMTION WITH?
In short: We may share your information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
- Business Transfers: we may share or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiations of a merger, sale of company assets, nancing or acquisition of all or portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platforms API’s. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platforms API’s (eg: Google Maps, Places API.) We use certain Google Maps Platform API’s to retrieve certain information when you make location specific requests. This includes distances from buyer and seller to estimate cost of delivery and other similar information. We obtain and store on your device (‘çache’) your location for 12 months. You may revoke your consent anytime by contacting us at the contact details provided at the end of this document. The Google Maps Platform API’s that we use to store and access cookies and other information on your devices.
- Affiliates We may share your information with our a liates, in which case we will require those a liates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that under common control with us.
- Other Users. When you share your personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publically made available outside the Services in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Services and register for our Services through a social network will see your name (such as Facebook) your contacts on the social network will see your name, pro le photo and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services and view your profile.
G. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
We use tracking technologies on our Services. These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve our Services. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you. We have listed below some examples of the tracking technologies used on our Services:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Service's total audience size and track, and conduct research to improve our Services. We may also partner with selected third-party vendors such as Google Analytics to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on our Platforms through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies for such purposes. You can configure your device's settings to reselect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services.
- Pixels. We may from time to time use certain Facebook Business Tools such as the Facebook Pixel. This tool allows MO to keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement and enables us to monitor the e ectiveness of Facebook ads for purposes of statistics and market research. MO will be able to better understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and MO cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook may be able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes and in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy. Facebook has ultimate control of the information gathered through the Facebook Business Tools and communications.
- Clear gifs. We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons or web bugs) to help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is e ective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identi er similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be saved on your device for these purposes.
- Flash cookies. We use Flash cookies (a.k.a local shared objects or LSOs) to store some of your viewing preferences on our Services. These are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which data is stored.
I. MO uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Verify your login information to allow you to access and use the MO Service, to personalize the MO Service, and to optimize the location and type of o ers presented to you when you use the MO Service;
- Provide our Services
- Resolve disputes
- Collect fees and trouble shoot problems
- Customize user experience
- Measure activity and Interest in our services
- Encourage a safe market place and enforce our terms of Service
- Communicate marketing and promotional o ers to you according to your preferences.
J. Your Choices
- You may update, correct, or remove account profile information at any time by logging into your account.
- You can deactivate your account by going to the settings tab on your app. We will make your account inactive until the time you decide you would like to return to using the MO Services. To reactivate your account, you can sign in using the same username and password.
- If you are on a mobile device and would like to delete your account, you can request deletion from your Account Settings menu. From your logged-in mobile device, click Account > Settings and scroll to “Account deletion” and follow the prompts.
- Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will also retain certain information such as reviews, forum postings, and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available (but not associated with your personal information) on the MO Service after your MO account is canceled.
K. DO WE MAKE UPADTES TO THIS NOTICE?
In short: We will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
L. How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATE 31ST JULY 2023